Monday, October 11, 2010

BOY O BOY!!!!


Mama was right again, we are being blessed with another little boy!!! I will count my self double blessed because Camden is so wonderful and now I get another one! His name is Cayson Trevor Smith and he is now due on march 4, 2010. He has a heartbeat of 150 and is in perfect health! Praise God for that, I know that there are many women out there that are faced with the facts that their babies are not healthy or growing properly, so I am just thankful to God that this baby is in good health. We could not be any more excited!

Although a girl would be fun, I am somewhat relieved that we are having a boy again. I am one of those very controlling people that likes to have everything done and in its place and if they were to have told me today that I was having a girl, i would feel so behind and like I needed to run out and buy 23423490892 different girl things haha.

I am just so happy that we can start calling the baby by his name. Cayson!!!! I'm so happy :) We knew that if we were going to have another boy that he had to have the same initials as his daddy just like Camden does so we had to find a suitable CTS name that we both liked. We couldn't agree on anything! haha. Finally, one day I was looking on the internet at C names and I came across Cayson. I have yet to find a name meaning but I'm sure there is one somewhere. It just says "unknown" everywhere I look. Now the middle name. The first name and the middle name, of course, had to flow off of the tongue right so we tried a million T names and we didn't like any of them. Finally we thought of Trevor which is Chris' best friends name. We both knew that was the name for our second baby if it was another boy! Turns out it is!!! Uncle Trevor was pretty excited when he found out we were naming our son after him :)

I am READY to tackle that nursery!!! I have been waiting and waiting to find out the gender so I could start and now we can. My mom will be here exactly three weeks from today so we will start then.

We feel so blessed to be having another boy and we are just on cloud nine!

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers!

Much love and God bless!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment