Monday, June 13, 2011

Its been a while!




Well, I have been one busy woman since becoming the mother of 2 little boys. My days basically consist of cleaning, laundry, cooking, singing songs with Cam, feedings, changings, potty training (we will get to that in a minute!), homework, working out, playing with extremely loud toys, watching the disney channel with Cam, bathing the boys, and nap time (my favorite part of the day). When Chris is not at work or school we spend as much time together as possible! Weekends are a treat because there is no work and no school! I am so proud of him though. Although being alone all day and evening stinks, its going to be so worth it next year when he walks that stage! So unbelievably proud of him. He is such an amazing provider and friend.
Now potty training... Well basically what we are doing is setting a timer for every 30 mintues and sitting on the potty whether we need to go or not! Every time that timer goes off, Camden screams and runs up the stairs! Its kind of funny but I have to chase him every time haha. He hates it, but we arent giving up! My big boy turned 2 last month and I just can't believe it. This time is so precious but its flying by :(...... He got a big boy pool from mommy and daddy :) We have been having a lot of fun in there so far!
I am on week four of p90x. It is getting less and less hard to do which is good but I am always so nervous to measure myself every week. I have lost 24.5 inches thus far!
Now about Cayson. He is literally the best baby in the world. He sleeps all night. Its truly a gift straight from God! I dont know what I would do if he woke up 2-3 times a night like Camden did in the beginning. Hes so sweet and cuddly....totally enjoying the newborn stage!
I have an unspoken prayer request. If you have a minute please lift me up in prayer.
Much love and God bless.
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment